- Made with high-tensile strength (190K) steel and protected by a zinc finish for corrosion resistance.
- Gopher's Just-Right Knurling enables ideal tack for powerlifting.
- Snap ring construction and tighter sleeve tolerances ensure high-level performance.
- Bronze bushings rotate freely and smoothly, preventing weight and momentum shifts.
- 100% Made in the USA
Perfect knurling gauge. Sporting Gopher's Just-Right Knurling, IronRange Vermilion men's 20kg powerlifting bars are easier to use across the gamut of powerlifting exercises. Any skill level lifter will take advantage of the ideal knurling to better support form and grip during deadlifts, squats, and presses. Knurling holds chalk well for enhanced grip over longer training sessions. Bar also features a center knurl for enhanced contact during squats.
High tensile strength and durability. Constructed with 190k tensile strength steel, these weightlifting bars offer outstanding rigidity that eliminates unwanted bar whip during deadlifts, squats, and other exercises. 28.5 mm shaft diameter is the ideal thickness for powerlifting, ensuring excellent grip when pulling heavy deadlifts and the stability required for back squats and pressing. A durable zinc coating provides corrosion resistance for the bar to ensure years of resilience. Coating doesn’t diminish the knurl gauge.
Optimal powerlifting stability. Bars are designed with snap ring construction and tighter sleeve tolerances, ensuring the bar sleeve won't come loose and disrupt lifting motions. Bronze bushings allow the sleeves to rotate freely, preventing unwanted changes in momentum during squats or presses. Rigid bar construction lends support to any lift style, giving athletes confidence and encouraging proper form.
- Steel tensile strength: 190k
- Bar Weight: 20 kg
- Bar Diameter: 28.5 mm
- Bar Length: 86.5"L
- Loadable Sleeve Area: 16.5"L
- Knurling: Medium
- Center knurl: Yes
- Knurl Marks: Powerlifting
- Whip: Medium