- Bar features our largest shaft diameter at 32mm and offers the greatest rigidity of any bar we carry.
- Gopher's Just-Right Knurling™ retains chalk well and provides excellent grip.
- 1200 lb static load capacity
- Bronze bushings rotate freely and smoothly, preventing weight and momentum shifts.
- Zinc-finish provides outstanding resistance to corrosion and resists marring from contact with racks
- 100% Made in the USA
Large shaft diameter and unbeatable rigidity. The Duluth™ Power Bar features an extra-large shaft diameter measuring 32mm, making it the thickest bar we offer. The larger shaft thickness reduces bar whip, which creates a more stable load during squats and allows users to easily break the ground during deadlifts. Added thickness is also great for less experienced users who need help centering the load on their upper back during squats or in the palms during presses.
Ideal knurling for the power lifts. Featuring Gopher's Just-Right Knurling™ at a medium gauge, this bar is knurled all the way to the collar with both Olympic and Powerlifting marks. A center knurl also provides greater contact with the bar during front and back squats, making it a safer option for beginners. A zinc coating protects the entirety of the bar against wear, yet doesn’t disrupt the tack of the knurl.
- Steel static strength: 1200 lb
- Bar Weight: 45 lb
- Bar Diameter: 32 mm
- Bar Length: 86.5"L
- Loadable Sleeve Area: 16.5"L
- Knurling: Medium
- Center knurl: Yes
- Knurl Marks: Powerlifting
- Whip: Low