- Intermediate trap bar weighs 50 lb, yet safely supports over 700 lb.
- Features 31.5"W cockpit that provides plenty of room for users of all sizes in deadlifts, shrugs, and more.
- Dual-handled design creates two different pulling heights that are 4" apart. Excellent for taller users or those with limited mobility or experience to learn the hex bar deadlift.
- Olympic, 12"L chromed sleeves won't rust or chip over time, leaving your bar looking better, longer.
- Bar features a matte-black powder coat that looks great in any facility.
Easy-to-use. The two-handle design of this hex trap bar offers more versatility than other models, with separate knurled handles enabling athletes to begin lifting at one of two heights. High handles measure 4" above the central axis of the bar; low handles are in-line with the axis. Beginners and those with limited mobility can use the elevated handle to effectively shorten the range of motion in the deadlift until they're more comfortable with the movement. Measuring 10" shorter and 20 lb lighter than comparable hex bars, the HexCel™ is much easier to maneuver, yet still handles incredible loads. For advanced lifters, HexCel™ accommodates an impressive 700 lbs of cast-iron plates when maximally loaded.
Commercial appeal. Matte black powder-coated frame ensures long-lasting durability in the face of consistent wear and tear. 12"L chrome sleeves look professional and won’t chip like powder-coated sleeves on other bars. Knurled handles provide great grip to prevent drops or mishandling, improving overall equipment longevity.
- Measures: 31-1⁄2"W x 78"L
- Weighs: 50 lb
- Capacity: 700 lb