- Made with high-tensile strength (165K) steel and protected by a zinc finish for corrosion resistance.
- Designed for powerlifting across all proficiencies and techniques.
- Snap ring construction and tighter sleeve tolerances ensure high-level performance.
- Bronze bushings rotate freely and smoothly, preventing weight and momentum shifts.
- 100% Made in the USA
Economical construction for facilities. Designed to be the only barbell for powerlifting you’ll ever need, the IronRange™ Gunflint™ is a mainstay for athletes at all levels. This 20kg bar is perfect for squats, pressing, and deadlifts, among a full range of other lifts. 165k tensile strength steel provides sufficient strength for moderate-volume commercial facilities. It’s more economical than comparable 190k tensile-strength models, without compromising excellent durability and rigidity.
Reliable stability and control. Powerlifters across proficiencies will find comfort in the stabilities offered by this barbell. 28.5mm shaft diameter is an ideal thickness, providing excellent grip when pulling heavy deadlifts and the necessary stability for back squats and pressing. Medium knurling is comfortable on hands, and knurling is present in the center and on both ends of the bar to support a full range of lifts.
For added control, bronze bushings keep the sleeves rotating smoothly to prevent changes in momentum during squats or presses. Better weight distribution during movements gives athletes the confidence they need to maintain good form.
- Steel tensile strength: 165k
- Bar Weight: 20 kg
- Bar Diameter:28.5 mm
- Bar Length: 86.5"L
- Loadable Sleeve Area: 16.5"L
- Knurling: Medium
- Center knurl: Yes
- Knurl Marks: Powerlifting
- Whip: Medium