- Unique design makes this a squat box, hip thrust bench, and plyo box all in one.
- Adjustable height from 14”-18”H in 2” increments comfortably accommodates a larger range of athletes.
- Molded foam edge provides comfort during heavy hip thrust lifts.
- Recessed rubber top enhances grip for plyometrics.
- TPR feet protect equipment and floors.
- Supports up to 1,000 lb.
- Box is 22-1/2"L x 24-1/4"W x 16-20"H; 59-1/2 lb.
Seamlessly switch between box squats, hip thrusts, and step-ups for comprehensive ham and glute training on one easily adjustable piece of equipment. Quickly use the pin system to adjust height from 14” to 18”H in 2” increments, enhancing its versatility and accommodating individual users of varying size.
Box squats are perfect for students who are new to squatting, targeting hip activation, or rehabbing from injury. Then find the perfect height for comfortable hip thrusts, using the round, molded foam edge for additional ease. Plus, the unique tripod design is much sturdier than a standard bench. A recessed rubber top adds grip and allows for use as a plyo box for step-ups and box jumps.
Durable powder-coated steel frame holds up to institutional use and TPR feet protect flooring from scuffs. Supports up to 1,000 lb. Box is 22-1/2"L x 24-1/4"W x 16-20"H; 59-1/2 lb.