- Compact design conserves space in gyms and enables more users to train at the same time in a variety of modes.
- Rigs can be outfitted with over a dozen IronRange accessories for versatile training and improved functionality.
- 3" x 3" steel tubing, 11-gauge steel, and 3/4" hardware provides outstanding durability for use in any facility.
- Non-marring UHMW is placed on the J-cups where bars would otherwise come into contact with the steel on the rig. Prevents undue scratches, chips, and blemishes to the rig or barbell.
- Available in 4 different lengths from 10' to 24'L, in a secure wall-mounted option.
- All stations are 8'H and 70" deep allowing users to train on the pul-lup bars between rack stations.
- 6 powder-coated color options to suit any facility.
- Black ships in 4 days or less, other colors require 4 week lead time.
This Wall-Mounted Training Station is expandable and customizable with many accessory and color options. The 3" x 3" 11-gauge uprights provide strong stability. The powder-coated finish enhances longevity and is available in six different colors. Wall-mounted rigs offer a more economical solution that utilizes less overall square footage in your facility. They’re secured to both the wall and the floor. These stations utilize vertical space and are conveniently installed in areas of your gym or facilities that may not otherwise accommodate training stations.
Station includes uprights, crossbars, and one pair of bar rests for every 42" wide squat/bench station. Each upright must be bolted to the floor and wall for safety. Assembly required. Floor plates are sold separately. Specify color when ordering (options listed below). Truck delivery.
Choose from the following six color options:
- Carmine Red (#3002)
- Signal Red (#3001)
- Signal Blue (#5005)
- Signal Gray (#7004)
- Jet Black (#9005)
- Signal White (#9003)