- Our most durable squat stand features 3" x 3", 11-gauge steel construction and 3/4" hardware.
- Compact stand design is ideal for smaller gyms or more confined workout areas.
- Black powder-coat finish looks great in any facility and offers excellent durability.
- Can be further customized with 5 different IronRange™ accessories.
Extreme durability. Towering 8’H and comprised of 11-gauge steel, this squat stand is our biggest, strongest, most resilient rack. 3" x 3" posts and 3/4" hardware keep the stand stable and reliable during even the heaviest or most intense workouts. Includes 1 pair of bar rests that feature non-marring UHMW that protects rack and barbell knurl from scuffs. Stand is powder-coated for incredible resilience against commercial wear and tear. Matte black finish ensures professional-grade appeal.
Versatile training station. Stand is great all types of squats and presses, offering a wide berth and superior height that accommodates all lifters. Stand also includes an 8'H pullup bar for added versatility. It’s designed to be compact to fit neatly into any gym environment, yet robust enough to satisfy the training demands of serious powerlifters. For additional capabilities, choose from 5 available IronRange™ accessories, including:
- Dip station
- Bar rests
- Landmine attachment
- Spotting arms
- Plate storage
- Measures: 8'H x 59"W x 60"D
- Weighs: 166 lb