- 30" wall clearance permits more dynamic gymnastics movements with a larger range of motion, such as muscle ups, kipping pullups, and L-hangs.
- Additional stations easily attach via brackets, to extend pullup bars for more varied usage.
- Zinc coating creates firmer grip and longer-lasting appearance.
- Reinforced steel brackets mount bar into concrete and wall studs, allowing each station to hold up to 500 lb. Measures 40"W x 32"H.
Perfect for gymnastics training. Wall-mounted pullup bar provides users with more space to perform dynamic pulling exercises. Kipping pullups, dips on extended rings, rows on a suspension trainer, and other similar movements are all easier to perform with more wall clearance for the pullup bar.
Quality pullup bar construction. Durable, powder-coated steel coating protects chin-up bar and resists scratches and chips, keeping the system looking great for years of use. Zinc coating also provides enhanced tack for grip and better body control during dynamic motions.
IronRange Expandable Pull-Up Bar Systems are available in Single Station (2 Brackets & Pull-up Bar) and Additional Station (1 Bracket & Pull-up Bar). Concrete hardware included. Wood anchoring and mounting hardware is not included. Please see the following recommendations:
- When bolting to concrete, use a concrete anchor bolt at least 2-1/2”L x 1/2” dia.
- When bolting to wooden studs, use a lag screw at least 2-1/2"L x 1/2” dia.
- For any unit that requires installation to the wall or floors, we highly recommend using a licensed contractor for installation.