TriBlock™ Pulling Blocks
Versatile pulling block that can be used at 3 different heights for different phases of Olympic lifts.
- A single convenient block that allows you to train the Olympic lifts from 3 different heights: 20-1/2, 22-1/2, and 26-1/2" H.
- Pull from low, mid, and high blocks with one product.
- Constructed of 10-ga steel tubing and diamond-plate sheet metal for incredible durability.
- An added row of tubing prevents bumpers from getting lodged in blocks as with comparable products.
- Powder-coated black coating looks professional and protects plates from scratches or cuts.
- Sold in pairs.
- 14"L x 20"W x 16"H; 40 lb ea
A smart solution for teaching beginners the Olympic lifts. Rather than buying, storing, and stacking a variety of pulling blocks in multiple heights, choose the TriBlock for 3-in-1 convenience! Unique pulling block design makes it easier for coaches to help new athletes learn the clean and snatch from three different starting positions, as well as from the top down or bottom up. Users of various sizes can perform the lifts from low, mid, or high blocks to increase proficiency in the lifts by targeting specific areas they're weak in. Simply rotate the blocks to pull from a low height (20-1/2"H), to mid-height (22-1/2"H), to high position (26-1/2"H). Generously sized blocks make it easier to return the weight at the end of a lift .
Exceptional quality. Rugged, 10-gauge steel tubing is thicker than comparable blocks to withstand impact after impact in high-volume facilities. Blocks are finished off with polished black powder coating that looks professional, resists chips and dings, and keeps your equipment looking great.