- The only spring collars to feature an ergonomic handle, for easy fastening and removal.
- 2" dia high-pressure spring ensures outstanding hold for heavy loads.
- Durable steel collar is free of moving parts, allowing it to take more abuse than molded plastic alternatives.
- Oversized, ergonomic, rubber-covered handles ensure secure grip and outstanding comfort.
- Meets specifications for ACFT per TRADOC.
Ergonomic grip. These spring collars take the classic function of barbell collars and improve it by adding oversized, tacky handles that are comfortable and easy to use. QuickGrip Spring Collars feature long, ergonomic handles covered in rubber, giving athletes a secure grip as they pinch to slide collars into place on a barbell sleeve.
The angled design of these spring collars also makes them user-friendly. Collars sit flush against plates when secured, with handles protruding at an angle for easy grip. They’ll stay perfectly in place during lifts, yet slide off easily when you want them to.
Commercial durability. Durable springs are made of steel for ongoing reliability, with handles coated in rubber to prevent slippage or mishandling. A lack of moving parts means no change of collars breaking or becoming defective and dangerous due to damage. These collars will survive drops, accidental contact with equipment, and, of course, the force of stabilizing hundreds of pounds of Olympic plates.