- High-durometer rubber makes plates rigid and unbending, improving longevity and enabling loaded barbells to be dropped from overhead.
- Excellent for beginners learning the Olympic lifts or those dropping light loads from overhead.
- Plates are built to Olympic specifications to allow for use independently or with other bumper plates.
- Available in pairs in 5 or 10 lb options, as well in complete sets with IronRange Aluminique training bar and QuickGrip Spring Collars.
True Olympic plate dimensions in a compact training plate. Made to mimic the real thing, these Olympic-style plates measure in at the standard 450 mm size of traditional bumpers. However, the rigidity of these plates allows them to be dropped from the shoulders or overhead without any splitting or bending common to inferior 10lb plates. Low weight also enables jerks and snatches to be performed from the floor. Beginners will experience a confident introduction to lifting at as little as 25 lb.
Rigid construction and durability. Constructed with high-durometer rubber, these plates offer a rigidity that’s unparalleled by other technique bumper plates. Where lesser plates bow and bend under their own weight and the weight of a barbell, these plates stand strong and upright. Durable rubber stands up to abrasions and blemishes that are commonplace from use in the weight room.
Versatile options. Technique plates are available in pairs of 5 or 10 lb weights to encourage any age or beginner strength level. Complete sets come with pairs of each weight, as well as an IronRange Aluminique training bar and 2 QuickGrip Spring Collars.
- Complete Set. Includes 4 plates (2 ea 5, 10 lb)
- 5 lb Pair
- 10 lb Pair