- Heavy-duty nylon straps, loop-and-barrel locking adjusters and a 1,300 lb test carabiner provide a lightweight, but durable, option for personal use.
- Features the same great adjustable straps, equalizer loop, and Xtender™ strap as other TRX models.
- Padded foam handles ensure comfort and grip.
- Includes a door anchor and mesh carrying bag.
- Features 6 downloadable digital workouts, each with 5-15 minute routines that target different muscle groups, plus a 30-minute total body workout video.
- Not rated for fully-commercial use. See the TRX Commercial Trainer for high-volume training facilities.
Perform hundreds of bodyweight exercises – anywhere – with one lightweight, versatile training tool. A lighter-duty, personal version of the original TRX trainer designed by Navy Seal Randy Hetrick, designed to provide instant scalability or added intensity to standard bodyweight movements.
The combined handle/footstraps can be used to vary your bodyweight training, allowing users to perform more difficult movements like supported pushups and lunges, or make movements like pistols or bodyweight rows easier.
Check out the downloadable resources for a variety of fun and effective bodyweight routines, with workouts for:
- Chest and back
- Arms and shoulders
- Legs and hips
- Total body
The TRX Home trainer can be used with the included door anchor, or wrapped around a horizontal or vertical post– even a tree branch – for truly mobile training. Ideal features for outstanding durability. Heavy-duty nylon straps can support up to 300 lb. Center equalizer strap ensures that the training straps remain consistent in length and prevents accidental slips. Durable nylon Xtender strap won't tear, regardless of where it's used.