- Assists users in performing an effective pull-up to strengthen upper body.
- Easy-to-use machine allows users to perform a variety of exercises using Total Gym's proprietary gliding supports to utilize their own bodyweight in place of traditional weighted resistance.
- Design offers a mechanical advantage: because the machine partially supports the user's body weight, it's possible to perform more precisely scaled movements.
- Easy-to-use systems require very little instruction.
- Because these machines have fewer moving parts than traditional selectorized equipment, they're easier to maintain.
- Sold individually or as a full circuit.
- Weight capacity 400 lb.
Allows anyone to perform a pull-up. Adjustable incline resistance allows users to lift between 15-60% of their own body weight.
With a maximum weight tolerance of 400 lb, nearly anyone can use this safely. Use incline release lever to adjust between 7 different resistance levels.
Durable construction. Frame and rails are constructed of steel with reinforced aluminum rails that allow the glideboard to move smoothly on precision ball bearings. Synthetic rubber coverings over durable upholstery won't tear or rip incidentally.
70”L x 45”W x 44”H; 120 lb