- Unique design has users perform presses from an inverted position.
- Easy-to-use machine allows users to perform a variety of exercises using Total Gym's proprietary gliding supports to utilize their own body weight in place of traditional weighted resistance.
- Design offers a mechanical advantage: because the machine partially supports the user's body weight, it's possible to perform more precisely scaled movements.
- Easy-to-use systems require very little instruction.
- Because these machines have fewer moving parts than traditional selectorized equipment, they're easier to maintain.
- Sold individually or as a full circuit.
- Weight capacity 400 lb.
Designed for press-up success. A totally new, yet more intuitive, way to do a shoulder press: from a decline position. The inverted position stabilizes user's shoulder girdle, reducing spinal compression and shoulder impingement. As users progress, they can move on to a decline push-up.
Accommodates all fitness levels. With a maximum weight tolerance of 400 lb, nearly anyone can use this safely. Use incline release lever to adjust between 7 different resistance levels, from 15-50% of body weight.
Durable construction. Frame and rails are constructed of steel with reinforced aluminum rails that allow the glideboard to move smoothly on precision ball bearings. Synthetic rubber coverings over durable upholstery won't tear or rip incidentally.
66”L x 39”W x 41”H; 116 lb