Total Gym ELEVATE Jump Trainer
Effective jump training that minimizes impact on spine and joints.
- Builds explosive power and lower-body mass through squat and squat jump movements.
- Easy-to-use machine allows users to perform a variety of exercises using Total Gym's proprietary gliding supports to utilize their own body weight in place of traditional weighted resistance.
- Design offers a mechanical advantage: because the machine partially supports the user's body weight, it's possible to perform more precisely scaled movements.
- Easy-to-use systems require very little instruction.
- Because these machines have fewer moving parts than traditional selectorized equipment, they're easier to maintain.
- Sold individually or as a full circuit.
- Weight capacity 400 lb.
Safer, more controlled jump training. Plyometric jumper allows for joint-friendly, non-compressive jump training. Proprietary gliding supports leverage user's own body weight and support the spine during controlled squat and squat jump movements. Curved platform creates a more ergonomic balance between the angles of the hips, back, and ankles; pneumatic brake protects joints during plyometric movements.
Accommodates all fitness levels. With a maximum weight tolerance of 400 lb, nearly anyone can use this safely. Use incline release lever to adjust between 7 different resistance levels; add variable band resistance for an additional 10-70 lb of resistance.
Durable construction. Frame and rails are constructed of steel with reinforced aluminum rails that allow the glideboard to move smoothly on precision ball bearings. Synthetic rubber coverings over durable upholstery won't tear or rip incidentally. 104”L x 33”W x 68”H; 230 lb.