- Strengthens the abdominals while engaging entire core musculature.
- Easy-to-use machine allows users to perform a variety of exercises using Total Gym's proprietary gliding supports to utilize their own body weight in place of traditional weighted resistance.
- Design offers a mechanical advantage: because the machine partially supports the user's body weight, it's possible to perform more precisely scaled movements.
- Easy-to-use systems require very little instruction.
- Because these machines have fewer moving parts than traditional selectorized equipment, they're easier to maintain.
- Sold individually or as a full circuit.
- Weight capacity 400 lb.
Unparalleled versatility in an abdominal machine. Plank facilitator helps beginners enhance core stability, while providing advanced strengthening and increased core engagement to challenge conditioned athletes.
Forearm pad features an ergonomic grip bar and comfortable cushioned foam. Comfortable, rolling, padded glideboard slides smoothly and offers option to increase stability for advanced work. Rubber foot plate provides excellent tack during pikes and other abdominal exercises.
Accommodates all fitness levels. With a maximum weight tolerance of 400 lb, nearly anyone can use this safely. Use incline release lever to adjust between 7 different resistance levels.
Durable construction. Frame and rails are constructed of steel with reinforced aluminum rails that allow the glideboard to move smoothly on precision ball bearings. Synthetic rubber coverings over durable upholstery won't tear or rip incidentally. Designed to be bolted to floor for dedicated plank area.
72”L x 33”W x 51”H; 88 lb