- Numbered strap system allows users to adjust strap length in seconds for level rings during use.
- Professional wood rings are ideal for both bodyweight strength training and high-intensity, functional training routines.
- 1-1/4” dia wood rings offer ideal grip and feel for a variety of bodyweight exercises, including dips and ring rows.
- Durable nylon straps are 16’L x 1-1/2”W and have been tested to a 400 lb weight capacity.
- High-strength alligator clips lock rings in place during use.
Excellent combination of strength and function
Numbered nylon straps allow users to quickly adjust and match each strap height, ensuring rings are level. Hang these from any secure overhead location and align the alligator clips on the same number for guaranteed level rings without having to measure.
High quality, 1-1/2”W nylon straps will withstand heavy use in any facility, while lightweight wood rings offer for the perfect grip. These rings are ideal for static gymnastics exercises like L-sits, ring dips, and rows, as well as dynamic exercises like muscle-ups. Anchoring straps are 16’L x 1-1/2”W. Set includes 2 nylon straps and 2 rings.