- Professional wood and steel rings are ideal for both bodyweight strength training and high-intensity, functional training routines
- Wood rings measure 1.5" dia and provide optimal tack for dynamic gymnastics movements like muscle ups, dips and more
- Steel rings measure 2" dia and provide enhanced durability over wood.
- Each set of gymnastics rings is easily attached to any horizontal beam or pullup bar.
- Alligator clamps securely lock rings in place during use, preventing shifting or loosening and allowing rings to evenly adjust to any length.
- A heavy-duty, 16' tow strap will not fray, even after heavy use in commercial facilities.
Quality wood and steel construction. Wood gymnastics rings offer firm, tacky grip and hold chalk well. Lighter weight allows athletes to easily transition between positions in most gymnastic movements, such as muscle ups and back rolls. Steel rings, meanwhile, are slightly heavier and do not hold chalk as well. However, they are more resistant to scratches and blemishes, and will last for a longer period of time. Their smoother finish adds an additional level of challenge for users as they concentrate on keeping a firm grip during gymnastics ring exercises.
A staple of gymnastics training. Gymnastics rings are a key staple of any quality functional training regimen. They’re used in traditional gymnastics exercises, such as muscle ups, L-sits, support holds, and a variety of other dynamic movements. They can also be used for more traditional bodyweight exercises like dips, pushups, pullups, and core work. Naturally unstable surface forces users’ bodies to improve overall stability and strength. They’re a fantastic mobile training solution because they’re lightweight and can be thrown over any horizontal beam.