- Space-saving design features a molded handle to tip, move, and stand the bench upright when not in use – clearing up training space
- Back pad adjusts from 0° to 90° in 5 increments while the seat pad adjusts from 0° to 45° in 3 increments
- Composite adjustment bar eliminates metal-to-metal contact
- Thick 2” x 3” steel tubing and vinyl cover add durability to last against high-volume use
Rugged, functional design for use in any facility. Robust freestanding weight bench features a molded handle that allows users to tip the bench upright and roll away for storage. Space-saving design is perfect for shared spaces for users to use and then move it out of the way when training is through. Strong tripod base enhances the bench’s stability, ensuring it won’t tip over when stored in its upright position. This keeps users safer and protects the bench from damage.
Adjustable back pad moves between 5 positions from flat (0°) to completely upright (90°), while the seat pad adjusts between 3 positions from 0° to 45° to accommodate a variety of users and exercises. Composite adjustment bar locks the back and seat pads at the desired position, and eliminates metal-to-metal contact and chipping for lasting use. Dense foam provides comfort and support in a variety of positions.
Durable 2" x 3" steel tubing and thick vinyl cover will last against high-volume use in any facility. The 2’W base provides enhanced stability during weight bench exercises. Non-marring rubber feet protect floors.
- Measures: 50-1/2”L x 24”W x 18”H
- Weighs: 60 lb
- Tested to: 720 lb