- Upgraded, dual-bracing design with 2” x 3” powder-coated steel tubing for enhanced durability.
- Dense, thicker foam provides greater comfort and stability.
- Durable vinyl cover holds up to high-volume use and easily wipes clean between users.
- Glossy, powder-coated steel frame retains a professional appearance for years.
- Thick rubber feet enhance bench stability on any flooring type and protect floors.
Outstanding stability. The upgraded flat bench design features dual-bracing sides to reduce movement during use for enhanced stability. Thicker 2” x 3” powder-coated steel tubing provides outstanding durability than comparable benches, making it ideal for any weight bench exercises including barbell and dumbbell bench-pressing, bench rows, barbell hip thrusts, and more.
Dense, 2-1/2" thick foam padding is thicker than comparable flat benches for added comfort and support. A wider surface than our Flat Bench (14” vs 12”) provides added stability during exercises with a large amount of weight. Vinyl cover easily wipes clean between users and lasts against high-volume use. The 48 lb bench is easy to use, then move out of the way – ideal for shared spaces. Glossy, powder-coated steel frame retains a professional appearance for years. Thick rubber feet on the bottom of the legs enhance stability on any flooring type. Feet also protect floors from marring when the bench is moved.
- Measures: 47”L x 14”W x 18-1/4”H
- Weighs: 48 lb
- Tested to: 720 lb