- Compact size allows users to train in smaller places but without losing the function of a full-sized sled.
- At only 30 lb, the sled is much easier to transport than comparable sleds.
- 2" x 2" tubing provides plenty of durability and capacity to handle heavy loads.
- Use for both pushing or pulling exercises, either indoors or out on a variety of surfaces, including grass, turf, concrete, or rubber flooring.
- Uprights are 36"L to hold Olympic plates and are spaced 27" apart for optimal positioning.
- Weight post on front holds additional plates for even heavier routines.
Easily maneuver our most compact weight sled without losing the power and capacity of larger sleds. A low push attachment slides over the vertical push handles and has an extensive adjustment range (6"H to 27"H in 3" increments), allowing users to train sprinting, acceleration, and strength in a variety of positions. 36" uprights accept Olympic plates and are spaced 27" apart for proper positioning when driving the sled. The 10"H post on the sled's front allows for even weight distribution and a smoother drive. Harness attachment also accepts ropes up to 2".
Sled is 38"L x 27"W x 36"H; 30 lb.