- Supportive, durable foam provides a safer, less intimidating option for box jumps.
- Available in 3 different box sizes for a full range of ages and user abilities:
- Large: 30"x24"x20"; 18 lb
- Small: 24"x20"x16"; 67 lb
- X-Small: 20"x16"x12"; 27 lb
- Heavy-duty, 16 oz impact-resistant antibacterial vinyl is made to withstand high-volume use, prevents the spread of bacteria, and will outlast comparable plyo boxes.
- Dense foam combined with an antiskid, tacky base ensures that these boxes won't slide during use.
- Colorful side panels add visual appeal, make it easy to identify which height is being used, and hide shoe scuffs.
- Small and X-Small boxes are weighted to mitigate movement when jumped on by larger athletes.
The safest, smartest plyo boxes. Whether these colored foam plyometric boxes are being used to attempt max-effort box jumps or high-rep conditioning work, both coaches and athletes will feel safer knowing injury will be avoided if the jumper fails their rep and misses the box. Soft, yet firm, foam provides a stable landing surface that absorbs impact without bruises or scrapes; covered zippers protect users from incidental scratches.
Vibrant, color-coded sides make it easy to instantly identify the jump height, improving athletes' awareness of the box surface location relative to their feet and lessening the likelihood of missed reps.
Antiskid material on the bottom surface ensures users won't experience any shifting, even on slippery gym floors. Antibacterial vinyl cover material helps prevent the spread of germs between users.
Outstanding durability. Heavy-duty foam withstands years of consistent, high-impact use; thick, durable vinyl won't rip.
Brilliant aesthetics. Eye-catching color looks great in any facility, while allowing coaches to better observe their athletes' jump heights from a distance. Oversized height identifiers are easy to see at a glance.