- Large 36”W x 48”L platforms are ideal for a variety of lateral jumps to improve speed and agility.
- Incredibly durable design features 2” sq, 11-gauge steel tubing for long-lasting use.
- Textured, abrasive top eliminates sliding and missteps.
- Users can easily adjust the distance between the boxes up to 3’ to vary the level of difficulty.
- Rubber feet keep boxes stable and protect floors.
The perfect lateral plyo box for your professional facility. Designed with all athletes in mind, these lateral plyo boxes are built to last in high-traffic facilities! The two massive 36”W x 48”L platforms allow any athlete to perform a variety of lateral jumps to improve speed and agility for hockey, tennis, soccer, and other sports.
Oversized 2” sq, 11-gauge steel tubing with supportive bracing in the base create an incredibly durable design for long-lasting use. The 8-1/2”L x 3’W base keeps the boxes stable and won’t move during use, eliminating unwanted shifting when landing on the edges of the box under high velocities. The textured, abrasive tops add safety by reducing sliding or missteps during lateral jumps.
Users can narrow or widen the distance between the platforms up to 3’ apart to vary the level of difficulty. This adjustable design allows users to customize the trainer for their skill level to perform a variety of plyometric exercises.
Durable black powder-coat finish will retain its quality appearance for years. Rubber feet keep boxes stable and protect floors from damage. 200 lb. Truck delivery.