- Furniture-grade aspen plywood is free of knots, voids, and other natural weak-points that can lead to fractures over time.
- Finish is smooth and splinter-free so users won't have to worry about cuts or scratches.
- 2 sizes feature a 3-height design, allowing users to hit either 20", 24", or 30" box jumps in the large model, or 16", 20", and 24" heights in the smaller box.
- Wood-burned numbers on each side of boxes make it easy to identify jump height and offer a professional appearance.
- Ergonomic handles make these boxes incredibly easy to move.
- Ships fully-assembled.
Lightweight, durable plyo boxes. Wood plyo boxes are lighter than comparable steel models. Triad boxes are also 10-20% lighter than comparable wood boxes without sacrificing stability, for a perfect marriage of strength and maneuverability. Ergonomic handles cut into the sides of boxes allow for a firm grip and quick positioning.
High-quality wood is safe and smooth. These top-quality wood plyo boxes don’t look like a junior high shop project. The finish is clear, smooth, and splinter-free for a clean, safe training tool. Because they're made of furniture-grade aspen plywood instead of construction-grade plywood, they stand apart from competitor wood boxes. Consequently they'll look professional in your facility for years.
3 different jump heights. Boxes come in 2 sizes, each with a 3-height design that gives athletes the opportunity to tailor their training. Small jump boxes present 16", 20", and 24"H options; large plyo boxes have 20", 24", and 30"H sizing. Both are ideal for commercial training facilities with diverse members and training programs.
Triad 3-in-1 Wood Plyo Boxes are available in 2 sizes.
- Small, 16", 20", and 24"H, 28 lb
- Large, 20", 24", and 30"H, 44 lb