- 3-height design allows for users to scale plyometric drills to three different levels for box jumps, step ups, and more.
- Available in two different size options: 30" x 24" x 20" for advanced users or 24" x 20" x 16" for intermediate users.
- Available in neutral grey
- Dense, bonded foam keeps users safe during box-jumps and other plyo movements.
- Thick, durable vinyl cover resists tearing and features antimicrobial technology, preventing bacteria spread.
- Grippy, antiskid bottom ensures box won’t move during rigorous plyometric routines.
- Smallest box is weighted (67lb) to provide additional stability.
3 heights for variable plyometric training. Three models of these foam plyo boxes each feature a unique 3-height design, allowing for multiple jumping heights. Large boxes offer 20", 24", and 30" heights for intermediate and advanced plyometric jumps. Small boxes allow users to jump to 16", 20", or 24" heights.
The safest padded plyo boxes. Dense, bonded foam within these plyometric boxes keeps users safe during high box-jumps, repeated-effort jumps, and a variety of other plyometric exercises. Should users misstep, they won't have to worry about damaging their shins. Boxes also provide plenty of stability when landed on due to the dense, bonded-foam that mitigates movement. Additionally these boxes also feature silver ion-treated antimicrobial vinyl to prevent bacterial spread from user-to-user in commercial gyms and training facilities.
Easy to use at any level. Plyo boxes feature large-print, easy-to-see numbers so it's obvious what height the user is jumping to. Boxes feature built-in handles, making them easy to move around the facility.
Triad 3-in-1 Foam Plyometric Boxes are available in 2 sizes.
- Small (16", 20", and 24"H)
- Large (20", 24", and 30"H)