- Our toughest 3-height plyo boxes feature a dense, 2" frame and weighs 47 lb that provides incredible stability.
- 3-height design enables users to hit either 20", 24", or 30" box jumps, step ups, and a variety of other plyometric movements.
- Robust frame is also excellent for box squats and a variety of other accessory barbell movements.
- Stable base and durable design outlast wood or foam and stand up to more rigorous workouts and training.
- Proprietary no-slip top provides outstanding tack when landed on.
- Rubber feet create a more stable platform when jumping to 30". No more rocking on uneven surfaces!
Our strongest steel plyo boxes. Triad three-height plyo boxes feature an unbeatable 2" steel frame design. Frame is strongly-welded for superior structural integrity, yet still weighs just 47 lb. Steel stands up to the rigors of commercial use better than inferior boxes. Steel plyo boxes also support weight training with barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, and more.
Safe, supportive design. High-tack, antiskid landing areas are recessed and flush with the frame, preventing surface peeling with age. On the bottom, rubber feet keep boxes from moving during use, while protecting floors and preventing marring.
3 heights for complete training. Rotate the box to get three different heights based on training demands or experience level: 20", 24", or 30"H depending on the setup. Heights accommodate a wide range of plyometric drills.
- Measures: 20", 24", or 30"H
- Weighs: 47 lb