- Compact, ergonomic design reduces the stress on the lower back during sit-ups and other core exercises
- Comfortable, padded foam provides excellent support
- Vinyl cover is easy to clean and won't absorb sweat or moisture
- Ordering multiple packs ensures facilities are outfitted for group and class training.
- AbMat comes individually or in 6-Packs with an included storage bag.
How to use an AbMat. The AbMat provides a natural fit along the lordotic curve of the lower back, allowing users to perform traditional abdominal exercises like crunches and sit-ups, without forcing the lower back to flatten out on the ground in an unnatural way. The larger part of the AbMat fits closest to the base of the spine, where there’s the most curvature. This design helps users better activate their core muscles during ab exercises, so they can achieve a full range of motion.
Simple design and use. Soft vinyl cover allows mat to hold up to regular use in gyms. Material is easy to wipe down afterward, as sweat does isn’t absorbed into the padding. Meanwhile, mat backing has an anti-slip material that holds it in place during ab exercises. An included mesh storage bag makes it easy to simply roll up each mat and take it with you anywhere you want to exercise. Bag color may vary. Mat is 16"L x 12"W x 3"H; 2 lb.
AbMat comes individually or in 6-Packs with an included storage bag.
- Individual Mat
- 6-Pack of Mats w/ Storage Bag