- Bright colors allow trainees to quickly identify their targeted dot, improving reaction time and foot speed. Color-action association helps create more robust reflexes in athletes.
- Supremely durable 1/4" mat is made of nonskid polyvinyl, creating exceptional stability during agility exercises. Ideal for use on hard, smooth surfaces, or carpeted floors.
- Numbers, arrows, and dots are inlaid in mats, ensuring they won't fade even with extended use.
- 4 arrows, combined with the 5 standard dot configuration, enable a variety of agility drills. Greater variety of drilling options allows a more complete scope of training.
- 30"L x 40"W size is smaller than standard agility mats, making this the perfect option for beginner athletes. Weighs 10 lb.
- Includes a laminated activity guide featuring 20 agility footwork exercises.
Traditional dot drill mat design with improved exercise variety. Dot drill exercises are one of the most popular methods for assessing footspeed and quickness. Most mats are made of black rubber with white dots, limiting the number of unique drills possible. Incorporating numbers, colors, and arrows into this mat creates a greater variety of agility training drill options for coaches and athletes, lending to a more robust training regimen for improving agility and speed.
Smaller mat size is optimal for younger athletes. Smaller than traditional 4’L x 3’W dot drill mats, younger athletes will enjoy a more attainable level of success on this mat. Dots are positioned closer together for easier reach, especially for sequencing drills. Colors, numbers, and arrows are also easier for athletes to comprehend and reach at a glance, allowing for better reaction during dot drill exercises.
UltraFit FootWorX Agility Mat is available as an Individual mat, or in a Mat Pack with storage cart (46"L x 20"W x 38"H, 40 lb). Both options include activating instructions for individual or class-based workouts.