- Unique triangular shape can be rotated to offer three different jumping heights: 5"H, 6"H, and 9"H.
- 3-in-1 design allows for greater versatility, as smaller heights can be used for advanced agility and footwork drills, while taller heights can help develop bounding/plyometric skills.
- Vibrantly colored panels simplify organization and increase visibility, improving foot accuracy and allowing athletes to better see blocks in their peripheral vision.
- Durable vinyl cover ensures these will withstand years of use.
- Each block is 24" L, sold in sets of 6
- Include convenient storage bag
Unmatched versatility. No other hurdle offers more training options for coaches and athletes! To develop the stretch-shortening cycle through plyometric bounds and jumps, set up your hurdles on the 9" side and space them out widely. Use the smaller sides and position hurdles closely together to work on foot speed and accuracy with shuffles and other traditional hurdle drills.
Easy to use. The blocks' bright color will help athletes better execute drills, as they will gain improved visibility of the upcoming blocks. Narrow triangular design lessens the likelihood that an athlete will catch his or her foot on the hurdle when jumping or landing, while soft foam is less intimidating should a fall occur. Color-coded, clearly numbered sides simplify organization for skill drills. Convenient storage bag included.