- Arm spacing accommodates traditional cast iron and grip plate diameters, from smallest to largest descending down the tree.
- 500 lb tree capacity accommodates all your plate storage needs, conserving precious floor space in weight rooms.
- Powder-coated for extreme durability, with rubberized footpads to protect flooring.
- Base design prevents tipping or moving as plates are racked.
Consolidated storage. Utilizing vertical space to house cast iron and grip plates, facilities with limited square footage will find an ideal storage solution in this plate tree. The tree is designed to accommodate traditional plate sizes, housing the smallest plates on the top posts and the largest at the bottom.
Tiered design ensures lifters will have no issue finding and removing the plates they need. Trees can hold up to 500 lb total in plates at any given time, allowing facilities to consolidate all of their loose plates into a single, central storage area.
High-strength durability. Powder-coated steel is a steadfast option for longevity in commercial gyms, offering the perfect marriage of durability and aesthetics. Coating prevents scratches and blemishes from forming with consistent racking. Rubber footings on the base also protect flooring from marring. Base is also weighted to prevent tipping or sliding that may cause injury or harm to equipment.
- Weight capacity: 500 lb
- Measures: 28"L x 24"W x 48"H