- Comprised of 1/2"H grass, bonded to a 5mm shock-absorbing pad.
- 12'W rolls are sold by the square foot (length).
- Free from rubber fill; no maintenance required.
- Supports speed and agility drills, sled training, and other heavy equipment.
- Can be rolled out and used as-is or permanently adhered to the floor with glue (sold separately).
- Storage cart also available for transport.
- Comes with the same 100% satisfaction guarantee as all Gopher products.
Turf brings field training indoors. Indoor turf opens up a world of training possibilities not possible on wood or rubber flooring. Athletes can wear cleats to better perform speed, agility, and plyometric drills indoors on shock-absorbing athletic turf, to simulate training they'd experience outdoors. Keeping turf close to other equipment also allows coaches to incorporate performance training regimens into weight-training programs, for a seamless transition between focuses.
Facility-friendly design. No rubber-filling means no need to constantly clean and maintain facilities. Turf is incredibly easy to maintain over time. Easily roll out indoor turf on any open space for immediate training, then roll it back up to be put away on a storage cart (sold separately) for later use. Sold by the square foot, making it easy to accommodate any indoor training area dimensions.