- Sturdy steel resistance trainer stick (44-1/2"L x 1" dia; 5 lb) can be connected to resistance tubing or cabled machines to develop rotational strength.
- Allows users to load chops, uppercuts, and trunk twists with plate-loaded resistance or tubing.
- Makes it easy to perform traditional accessory exercises with tubing like rows, good mornings, curls, and presses by attaching tubing to each end of the ResiStik™.
- Exceptionally durable, glossy red powder-coated steel looks fantastic in any facility.
- Molded foam grips provide excellent tack for any exercise.
Add versatility and function to fitness band or weight-stack training. A singular training tool that allows users to perform a variety of both controlled and dynamic movements designed to enhance rotational power essential to baseball, hockey, and other sports.
Pair with weight-loaded equipment or resistance tubing to perform weight-loaded chops, jumps and other dynamic exercises. Or attach tubing to each end and stand on the center to perform presses, curls, squats, deadlifts and more!
Set-up is simple: just attach existing resistance tubing to the carabiners at either end, or use with a tubing anchor to perform a variety of total-body movements. The ResiStik trainer, plus resistance tubing, create a highly portable training tool that goes anywhere.
Outstanding quality. Rugged, 1" steel tubing is made to last, with clean welds to reinforce the attachments and prevent fracturing. Black foam grips are durable and provide excellent tack for a variety of movements.