TACtonic Slam Balls
This grippy, textured slam medicine ball provides Earth-shattering slams!
- The best grip you'll find on a slam ball, thanks to the uneven PVC and hexagon indents that fit fingers perfectly.
- Highly-durable cover is thick and seamless for intense slamming routines.
- Sand-filled center and compressed core guarantee zero bounce.
- Weight identifiers on each ball allow for easy identification and quick selection. Diameter increases with weight.
- Sets include balls, mobile all-steel UltraFit Rack, and 3 laminated UltraFit Medicine Ball Training Charts.
No other slam ball provides enough tack that a user can palm larger weights with a single hand. TACtonic features a proprietary cover material that will feel like it's sticking to your hand, ensuring the training will never stop due to a weak grip or a slippery ball. The cover features hexagon indentations that allow fingertips to grip the ball, further enhancing anyone's hold. Athletes will transfer even more force into overhead slams, throws, chops, and even overhead tosses.
TACtonic's cover can be inflated to suit each user's preference—less inflation will shift more and greater inflation will shift less. The high-quality sand filling also shifts enough to challenge users but not so much that it completely throws off slams and other movements. The 100% dead-bounce design forces athletes to work through a larger range of motion to complete their slams, resulting in more work performed and greater conditioning.
Thick PVC cover provides excellent durability and is tough enough to hold up in high-volume commercial fitness facilities. Its seamless design also resists cracking and withstands high-force slams and throws for years to come.
Sets include balls, 1 mobile all-steel UltraFit Rack, and 3 laminated UltraFit Medicine Ball Training Charts.
- 5-Ball Set. Includes 1 ea 15, 20, 30-50 lb balls.
- 10-Ball Set. Includes 2 ea 15, 20, 30-50 lb balls.
- 15-Ball Light Set. Includes 3 ea 4-15 lb balls.
- 15 Ball Heavy Set. Includes 3 ea 15, 20, 30-50 lb balls.