The new standard in cast-iron kettlebells.
- Gravity-cast mold technology offers unmatched durability and an even finish, free of blemishes and welds.
- As with a standard kettlebell design, volume and surface area increase as weight increases.
- Made of high-ductile iron with a high-tensile strength for greater longevity.
- Powder-coated finish looks great in facilities and provides excellent grip that holds chalk well.
- Weight is denoted in pounds and kilograms for easy identification.
- Available individually in weights 4kg (9lb) through 32kg (88lb) and in conveniently mobile and stationary sets
We used a completely different manufacturing process to make the most precise and consistent handle and bell. The handle is gently curved at the top (instead of straight) for better comfort and performance during two-handed grips. Colored handles denote weights. Weight shown in both kilograms and pounds. Buy individually or in convenient sets with an all-steel UltraFit Rack and 3 laminated UltraFit Kettlebell Training Charts.
Stationary Set. Includes 12 kettlebells (2 ea 4 kg, 1 ea 6-40 kg), Stationary Rack (45"L x 30"W x 39"H, 138 lb), and charts.
Mobile Set. Includes 18 kettlebells (2 ea 4 kg; 3 ea 6, 8 kg; 4 ea 12, 16 kg; 1 ea 20, 24 kg), Mobile Rack (52"L x 30-1/2"W x 33"H, 136 lb), and charts.Kettlebells