- Six 10"L storage posts allow for easy rope storage (approximately 120 ropes).
- Angled posts prevent ropes from mistakenly slipping off of rack.
- 25"L x 2"W rack takes up little space.
- 6lb, black powder-coated frame offers incredible durability.
- All mounting hardware included.
Large-capacity storage, small footprint. Compact rack stores up to 120 ropes with a 25"Lx2"W footprint. Design takes up very little wall space, while providing dedicated organization for jump rope storage in your gym. Wall-mount jump rope storage can store other equipment as well, including tubing, belts, bands, and other accessories. Durable steel frame with black powder-coat won't rust or lose its luster over time, keeping ropes organized for as long as they'll last.
Sport tip: how to store a jump rope. Keeping ropes elevated and organized improves the longevity of the rope. Storing them on the floor or wrapped up in boxes can cause them to kink and lose their natural shape over time, making jump rope exercises more difficult to perform.
- Measures: 25"L x 2"W
- Weighs: 6½ lb
- Capacity: Approximately 120 jump ropes