- Ropes hang from handles, keeping them tangle-free and undamaged.
- Stores up to 45 ropes (dependent on handle diameter).
- Wall-mounted steel rack is durable and takes up little space in facilities.
- Black powder-coated frame enhances longevity and durability.
- All mounting hardware included.
Great longevity and convenience. Hanging ropes by the handle allows them to retain a natural shape and avoid kinking that commonly occurs when hanging by the cord. Because they don't overlap as with traditional racks, ropes hung via wall-mounted jump rope storage won't tangle when removed. Facilities wondering how to hang a jump rope without dedicated storage space will find a permanent jump rope rack ideal.
Wall jump rope storage is perfect for facilities seeking to maintain the quality of ropes with dedicated storage. Ropes will look great on the wall rather than they might when falling off of mobile racks. Black powder-coated finish also offers professional appeal for gyms and training facilities and protects the rack from oxidation. Fits virtually any rope handle width.
- Measures: 35"W x 5¼"H x 8½"D
- Weighs: 9½" lb
- Capacity: Approximately 45 jump ropes (depending on handle size)