- Convenient packs include enough equipment to run a full-scale strength training class.
- Durable 1” dia barbells feature matte black powder coating and are made of thicker steel to hold up against heavy use.
- Barbell is 54"L, 4.6 lb.
- Plate cutouts allow for easy loading/unloading and won’t roll.
- Rubber coating on plates resists scuffs and protects floors and equipment from damage.
- Included storage rack keeps all the equipment organized when not in use.
The last group barbell sets you’ll ever need
Get everything you need to outfit your facility for group strength training class in these convenient packs! Available in 10- or 20-User packs, each pack includes enough equipment for each athlete to have their own barbell, a pair of clips, and a pair of each plate weight (2.5, 5, 10 lb). The durable 1” dia bars are light enough for anyone to use, but are rugged enough to support larger loads for advanced athletes. Bars feature a thicker steel construction than comparable barbells for long-lasting use. The matte black powder-coat finish provides the perfect grip during strength exercises.
Cutouts in plates allow for easy loading and unloading and are perfect for independent use during squats, lunges, presses, and more. Custom plates feature rubber coating that resists scuffs to protect the plates, floors, and other equipment.
Convenient storage rack keeps all the included equipment organized and stored safely when not in use. Storage rack measures 33”L x 24”W x 53”H; 58 lb. Truck delivery on Packs.
- 10-User Pack. Includes 20 each 2.5-10 lb weights, 10 barbells, 10 pair of spring collars, and a storage rack (24”W x 33-1/2”L x 53”H; 57-1/2 lb).
- 20-User Pack. Includes 40 each 2.5-10 lb weights, 20 barbells, 20 pair of spring collars, and 2 storage racks. Each rack measures 24”W x 33-1/2”L x 53”H; 57-1/2 lb.