Choose from a wide variety of conditioning ropes for a serious aerobic workout!
Battle ropes are a brutally efficient tool for dynamic full-body workouts that bust fat and build lean muscle mass. But there are many options to choose from. So how do you know which one is right for your athletes?
3 factors to consider when buying exercise ropes:
- 1” – Better grip and lighter weight for newer athletes.
- 1-1/2” – Ergonomic grip and moderate weight for the average user.
- 2” – Oversized grip and heavy weight for serious training.
- 30’L – Requires less energy to make waves. Better for novice athletes and smaller training areas.
- 50’L – More slack makes it a challenge to keep the rope moving. Perfect for higher fitness levels.
- Polypropylene – Easy on hands with a smooth finish. Outlast traditional manila. Best for indoor use.
- Nylon Sheathed – Durable cover prevents fraying and damage. Best for indoor/outdoor use.
Find the best conditioning rope for your athletes and players at Gopher Performance!