RopeSaddle Conditioning Rope Wall Anchor
The easiest-to-use wall anchor also keeps your rope in great shape longer!
- Battle rope wall anchor with proprietary open-saddle design makes it easy to slip your rope in place – no need to thread through. Long upper arm secures rope in place during exercise.
- Curved profile and rounded edges protect your training ropes against fraying and damage.
- Accommodates ropes up to 2" dia.
- Constructed of gravity-casted steel for rugged durability and reliable performance.
- Mounts into any supported wall stud
- Includes all mounting hardware.
Hassle-free rope anchoring. Traditional wall anchors can be a huge inconvenience when they require threading the length of the rope through the anchor point. Using the Rope Trench is as simple as slipping the middle of your rope through the top channel, and you're ready to train. J-hook design securely fits ropes from 1" to 2" dia, while preventing them from coming out during vigorous chops and slams. Sturdy steel construction with a glossy, black powder-coat finish features a curved profile and rounded edges to protect your training ropes against fraying and damage. It's a convenient solution that will protect your battle rope investment! All the hardware you need is included, making installation quick and easy.