Oso Titan Collars
The most durable barbell collar on the market.
- Constructed of 6061 Billet Aircraft-Grade Aluminum will last longer than any other composite, molded, or plastic collar.
- Durable anodized coating retains its color over time without scuffing like traditional collars
- Fewer moving parts than comparable collars ensure that these will retain their hold through drops, throws, and general mistreatment in high-volume facilities
- Proprietary locking clamp mechanism provides the firmest hold when locked into place.
- Rubberized interior plugs prevent damage to bar sleeve and provides a more secure fit.
- Made in the USA.
The best Olympic bar collars you'll find. Barbell collars are some of the most commonly mistreated training tools in the weight room. Coaches and trainers can expect that athletes will throw, drop, and otherwise do everything possible to break the collar, which often leads to yearly replacement. For those who are sick of using their budget on collar replacements year after year, the Oso Titans are the ultimate solution.
Perfect for high-volume use, these collars are constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, which provides significantly greater durability over comparable molded plastic collars. Consider these collars nearly bulletproof. With only two moving parts in these collars feature significantly fewer moving parts than comparable options, keeping the construction intact through the daily punishment of the weight room.
A proprietary locking mechanism needs to be forcibly "clicked" into place for an unyielding hold, users then then forcibly unclick to slide off. A limited number of moving parts ensure that this collar's lock will remain strong and deliver longer-lasting performance over lower-grade competitors.
Durable, anodized coating ensures a superior color that will last much longer than other surface finishes. A rubber-lined interior protects bars from contact scuffs and scratches and provides a secure hold, rep after rep.