Total Gym ELEVATE Row Trainer
A full-body workout that integrates strength training with cardio!
- Revolutionary rower simulates rowing motion using adjustable bodyweight resistance.
- Easy-to-use machine allows users to perform a variety of exercises using Total Gym's proprietary gliding supports to utilize their own body weight in place of traditional weighted resistance.
- Design offers a mechanical advantage: because the machine partially supports the user's body weight, it's possible to perform more precisely scaled movements.
- Easy-to-use systems require very little instruction.
- Because these machines have fewer moving parts than traditional selectorized equipment, they're easier to maintain.
- Sold individually or as a full circuit.
- Weight capacity 400 lb.
A full-body workout. Unique rower uses bodyweight resistance to integrate strength training into a fully adjustable cardio machine. Targets all muscle groups simultaneously and enables a smooth, consistent load through the entire range of motion.
Accommodates all fitness levels. With a maximum weight tolerance of 400 lb, nearly anyone can use this safely. Use incline release lever to adjust between 7 different resistance levels, from 15-50% of body weight. Design ensures minimal impact compression on user's joints.
Monitor displays row time, split time/500meters, strokes/min, total distance, and calories burned.
Durable construction. Frame and rails are constructed of steel with reinforced aluminum rails that allow the glideboard to move smoothly on precision ball bearings. Ergonomic seat ensures comfort and upright posture. Synthetic rubber coverings over durable upholstery won't tear or rip incidentally.
98” L x 23.5”W x 30”H; 106 lb