Fitness On Demand™
Provide over 1,200 virtual fitness classes from 1 simple kiosk that integrates with your current setup!
Now your clients or students can do just about any type of class without an in-house instructor. Your classes start on time and on demand and are never canceled because the instructor got sick or stuck in traffic. Plus, you can forget the hassle of hiring multiple instructors and creating and managing rigorous schedules!
Fitness On Demand™ provides an easy group fitness or individual workout solution that gives users instant access to over 1,200 classes that can be done when it's convenient for them. Perfect for fitness centers and gyms, community centers, or your company's workout room, and designed to integrate with your current audio or video system, the Fitness On Demand™ kiosk simply mounts on a wall in or near your gym or exercise area.
Users scroll through various class options and choose one with a simple touch of the screen. You can have nonstop fitness programming 7 days a week! In seconds, they are working out with their own yoga, strength, cardio, boot camp, or other fitness instructor!
Unlike similar systems that include predetermined class options, FOD™ allows for complete customization so clients can choose classes that match their users' interests. Choose the classes you want to offer, don't offer what you're told to!
- Popular FOD™ class options include: Daily Burn®, Gaiam®, Les Mills Body Pump™, Cathe, Virtual Active, and more that cover a multitude of topics (yoga, cardio, kettlebell, and dance are just a few!).
- Classes are tailored to meet all ages and include options such as obstacles courses and aerobics for kids and yoga for users with high blood pressure.
- Multilingual classes are available too!
Custom Scheduling and Tracking.
- The CustomerControl™ panel allows gyms and instructors to schedule classes ahead of time. Users can simply look through the calendar to see upcoming classes, or there's a notification tool that allows clients to notify users of class dates and times.
- CustomerContro™ also tracks key analytics and trends, including which classes are most popular, what day and time of day are classes most utilized, and more.
What's Included and Licensing. Kiosk (18.7"W x 3.7"D x 13.5"H, 14 lb) includes installation cords only; projector not included. Each kiosk requires a licensing plan. Kiosk and 12-Month Service Plan also sold separately. Kiosk must be hardwired (no wireless capabilities).